- A candidate fills in the Application form and sends it together with the copies of the documents listed below and the 100 EUR Application fee.
- International Studies Center inspects your documents and sends you an official letter confirming your admission to the study programme of your choice.
- A candidate, after receiving the official confirmation letter, sends us the Tuition fee for the first semester studies as Registration fee as well.
- International Studies Center , after receiving the fee, prepares documents necessary for visa application and sends them to the student.
- A student, after receiving the documents, applies for Lithuanian visa at nearest Lithuanian Embassy.
- The Lithuanian Embassy initiates the visa issue procedure.
- After the period of typically 6 to 7 days, the Lithuanian Embassy informs student that his/her visa is issued. (In case the visa application is rejected, ISC sends the Tuition fee and Registration fee back to student.)
- A student picks up his/her visa and other documents necessary for his/her entrance to Lithuania .
Applying to the VGTU
The enrolment is extended due to a few vacancies left.
- Applications can not be processed unless they include all the following:
- Completed application form (you can get here);
- Certificate of Education (Secondary/ Undergraduate degree, etc) including Grades;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- English profficiency certificate;
- Medical Certificate (including AIDS test);
- 4 Passport Photos;
- A Copy of Passport;
- Cheque of Application Fee of 100 EUR (non-refundable);
- Certificate from a foreign bank and notarized letter of guarantee from parents/sponsors along with a document about their financial abilities (present to Lithuania Embassy).
Note: Legalized and notarized English translation are required for all Education documents.